Jumat, 23 Desember 2011

[Girls in Songs keychain]



Girls in Songs

I made this hand-drawing keychain inspired from my favorite songs, which mostly consist so many sweet and lovely things. So here's my song list ( from left to right):
- Close to You by The Carpenters
-Take a Bow by Rihanna
- Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by B.J Thomas
- I Just Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Bublé

Enjoy your day with your favorite songs!

this is a custom made accessories, you can ask for your own *wink*

2 komentar:

  1. salam sukses gan, bagi2 motivasi .,
    nikmatilah hidupmu agar kamu tidak merasa bosan dalam setiap keadaan.,.
    ditunggu kunjungan baliknya gan .,.


    BalasHapus
  2. WOW Keren nie artikelnya
    Sambil baca artikel ini, Aku numpang promosi deh !
    Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 7meter

    BalasHapus